Trademarks and Copyrights
A list of US and international patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property designations is available on our sister company website at www.ConceptWorkshop.com/pat.htm.
Mosaic Development is the sole owner of all content on this site, including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, graphics, logos, typefaces, button icons, images, audio, video, software, products, and product information appearing on the Site (“Mosaic Development Proprietary Material”). The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Mosaic Development Proprietary Material on the Site is the exclusive property of Mosaic Development. The contents of the Mosaic Development Site are copyrighted under U.S. copyright laws. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of Mosaic Development.
The Site is intended for adults only. You must be eighteen (18) years or older to use this Site. If you are below the age of eighteen (18) years old, you may only use this Site with the approval and supervision of a parent or guardian and may not transmit personal information to Mosaic Development on the Site.
Your Use of Site
In order to use the Site, you agree to all of the following:
- You agree not to use the Mosaic Development Proprietary Material for any commercial purpose.
- You agree that modification of the Mosaic Development Propriety Material appearing on the Mosaic Development Site or use such materials for any other purpose is a violation of Mosaic Development’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
- You agree that Mosaic Development may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Mosaic Development Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
- You agree that Mosaic Development may send you postal or electronic mail for the purpose of advising you of updates or additions to the Mosaic Development Site or the Terms and Conditions, as well as for other purposes, as Mosaic Development deems appropriate.
- You agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Safari®, Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, etc.), nor to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Mosaic Development Site or any activity being conducted on the Mosaic Development Site.
- You agree not to violate any local laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to intellectual property laws).
- You agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Mosaic Development Site.
All information transmitted to Mosaic Development, including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, questions, comments and images shall become and remain the property of Mosaic Development. Customer comments and reviews are displayed at our discretion and only approved content is published to the Mosaic Development Site. We endeavor to respond promptly to all communications from customers and site visitors. However, we are not required to respond to such messages.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our Site and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products, and services at any time and without notice.
- We have taken every step to provide accurate product images for each product on the site. However, the colors we use, as well as the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor, will affect the way color displays on your screen. We are not responsible for the limitations/variations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that display of any color, texture or detail of merchandise will be correct.
- We have taken great care to prevent Internet fraud and to ensure that any data collected from you is stored securely and safely. However, we cannot be held liable in the unlikely event of a breach in our security.
- We can make no warranty that the site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful material. If your use of the Site results in any expenses, including without limitation, the need for services or replacement of data and/or equipment, we are in no way liable for any such expenses.